Saturday, June 27, 2009

yoga class

This Saturday is my favorite yoga time. I head up to the Denison Nautilus and relax for the next hour and a half with a regular group who enjoys a good stretch and a full breath. I've been thinking about whether or not I want to train for the 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification. I really would like to improve my home practice. I read books and journals for ideas and to understand the theory behind the movements. People have recommended that I download some of the MP3 videos and learn that way. I really benefited from going through physical therapy with an individual trainer who watched me, corrected my movements, and challenged me. I'm debating whether to do YogaFit or to drive into Dallas. Part of what I have to do is checkout the drive to Dallas and how I work with the instructor there. It's nice to have good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment